National Development Institution (NDI)
At the meeting of Ministers of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania held on 26 January 2022, consolidation of the national development institutions (NDIs) was approved. It was decided to consolidate on the basis of INVEGA and to entrust the Ministry of Finance with the representation of the state as a shareholder of the NDIs currently operating:
- Investment and Business Guarantees UAB (lith. UAB “Investicijų ir verslo garantijos“ - INVEGA);
- Public Investment Development Agency UAB (lith. UAB “Viešųjų investicijų plėtros agentūra“ -VIPA);
- Public Investment Management Agency UAB (lith. UAB “Valstybės investicijų valdymo agentūra“ - VIVA) ;
- Agricultural Loan Guarantee Fund UAB (lith. UAB “Žemės ūkio paskolų garantijų fondas“ - ŽŪPGF).
This page contains all the information related to the consolidation of national development institutions.
Documentation of decisions and plans for NDI consolidation
- Resolution on the transfer of State-owned shares to the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Lithuania
- Minutes of the meeting of government ministers on the consolidation of national development institutions (NDIs)
- Action plan for the consolidation of national development bodies
- Presentation of the Action Plan for the Consolidation of National Development Institutions
Reorganisation conditions and related documents
- Terms of reorganisation of Investment and Business Guarantees UAB , Agricultural Loan Guarantee Fund UAB and Public Investment Development Agency UAB
- Draft Articles of Association of the company that will operate after the reorganisation – Investment and Business Guarantees UAB
- Interim and annual accounts of the Agricultural Loan Guarantee Fund UAB:
- 2022: 31-03-2022, 30-06-2022, 30-09-2022, Annual Report 2022
- 2021: 31/03/2021, 30/06/2021, 30/09/2021, 31/12/2021, Annual Report 2021
- 2020: 31/03/2020, 30/06/2020, 30/09/2020, 31/12/2020, Annual Report 2020
- Interim and annual financial statements of Investment and Business Guarantees UAB:
- 2022: 2022-06-30, 2022-12-31
- 2021: 2021-06-30, 2021-12-31
- 2020: 2020-06-30, 2020-12-31
- Interim and annual accounts of the Public Investment Development Agency UAB:
- 2022: 2022-03-31, 2022-06-30, 2022-09-30, 2022-12-31
- 2021: 2021-03-31, 2021-06-30, 2021-09-30, 2021-12-31
- 2020: 2020-03-31, 2020-06-30, 2020-09-30, 2020-12-31
The Selection of INVEGA Board Members is Announced To assure effective management of the institution and to contribute to smooth consolidation process of the state-controlled financial companies, the Supervisory Council of the National Development Institution INVEGA announces the selection of chair and members of the board.
New INVEGA Supervisory Board elected The new Board of Supervisors of INVEGA, the national development institution (NDI), has been selected through an international selection process to ensure its effective governance.
One of the government’s reforms gets underway – merging national development bodies into one The Lithuanian Government has decided to form a group of national development institutions on the basis of INVEGA. The authorised capital will be increased from EUR 8 million to EUR 53.4 million, the value of the companies to be merged.
Government decides to increase INVEGA’s authorised capital to EUR 53 million On Wednesday, the Lithuanian Government adopted a decision to increase the authorised capital of the national development institution UAB “Investicijų ir verslo garantijos” (INVEGA) by EUR 45.4 million, from EUR 8 million to EUR 53.4 million.