What are the benefits?
Partial compensation of interest payable on the funds borrowed by businesses.
What companies are eligible?
- SMEs engaged in the services and manufacturing sectors which have been granted an investment loan or have concluded a financial lease (leasing) transaction.
- Industrial companies which have entered into a loan or leasing contract for the purpose of increasing the company’s energy efficiency (based on the completed energy efficiency report).
What is the maximum amount?
Compensation is available from 50 to 100 per cent on the actually paid interest amount for up to 60 months.
|Eligible applicant||Project promoter’s place of registration||Amount of compensation||Form of compensation||Availability period|
|SMEs operating in the manufacturing and services sectors||All municipalities in Lithuania||Up to 95 %||– an investment loan / financial lease (leasing) transaction covered or not covered by an individual guarantee of INVEGA from the financial institution’s own funds or the state budget to increase productivity;
– an investment loan under the debt financial instrument funded by the EU structural funds (risk-shared loan with de minimis aid) or investment loans of the portfolio guarantee / under the financial lease (leasing) to increase productivity;
– an investment loan granted under the crowdfunding platform to increase productivity.
|Up to 36 months|
|SMEs operating in the manufacturing and services sectors||All municipalities in Lithuania||Up to 50 %||– an investment loan under the debt financial instrument funded by the EU structural funds (risk-shared loan with de minimis aid) to increase productivity||Up to 36 months|
|Industrial companies (both SMEs and large companies)||All municipalities in Lithuania||100 %||– an investment loan and leasing to finance the installation of equipment and technology (technological solutions) enabling to increase energy efficiency of companies||Up to 60 months|
Partial compensation of interest is not available for:
- The acquisition of goods transport (trucks, trailers, semi-trailers, etc.) carried out by enterprises engaged in freight transport by road (business code according to NACE2 49.41);
- Refinancing of other creditor obligations.
How does it work?
In order to receive partial compensation of interest, the applicant is required to submit an application to INVEGA. Interest is compensated quarterly.