What are the benefits?
Loans for travel services providers are loans intended to reduce the effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on the tourist business by providing financing, in the form of loans, to travel services providers for the latter to be able to settle accounts with tourists for trips cancelled due to the COVID-19 outbreak and to providers of classified accommodation services and providers of public catering services for financing necessary costs.
Who may apply for the loan?
The loan is provided for settling accounts with tourists for tourist trips cancelled due to the pandemic. You are eligible for the loan, if:
- You are a SME or a large enterprise;
- You have a valid travel services provider certificate;
- On the day you submit your application, you are not a company experiencing difficulties and bankruptcy proceedings have not been initiated in your respect;
- You have submitted to the Centre of Registers your financial statements for the preceding year. The statements of your companies and other companies of the group (if applicable) to which the borrower belongs must be submitted.
- Up to EUR 15 million for travel services providers for settling accounts with tourists for trips cancelled due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Maximum amount of the loan: EUR 3 million.
The agreement must be signed by 31 December 2020 at the latest and payment must be made by 31 March 2021 at the latest.
How does it work?
To apply for the loan, you must fill out the following documents:
- SME status declaration, except in case where the borrower confirms that it is a large enterprise. If the applicant is a large enterprise, it is sufficient to provide a letter on the large enterprise status signed by the head of administration of the enterprise;
- Payroll records;*
- Shareholder structure of the borrower;
- Business plan containing a brief description of the business being implemented and the current and forecast financial position;
- Information about historical and forecast cash flows (.xls form);
- Information (list) of cancelled tourist trips: numbers of contracts of organised tourist trips, dates of conclusion of the contracts, amounts refundable by the travel services provider, dates of each cancelled trip (indicated in the initial contracts of organised tourist trips) and destinations (country and city);
- Proposal regarding the collaterals for the share of the loan exceeding EUR 1 million.**
- *The listed documents shall be submitted in case the borrower wishes that the maximum possible amount of the loan be calculated based on the double amount of salaries inclusive of taxes payable to the borrower’s employees. Further information is provided in the description of the measure.
- **The share of the loan exceeding EUR 1 million is subject to collaterals; further information about the collaterals is provided in the description of the measure.
Loan term: 72 months.
The loan may be provided by 31 December 2020 at the latest.