Directions of Activities
The key objectives of activities of “Investicijų ir verslo garantijos”, Ltd (INVEGA) are to provide financial services, to implement and administer financial and other support measures for small and medium businesses (SME’s).
The main directions of activity are:
- Providing guarantees;
- Very small loan, micro-loan, and other loan issue administration;
- Venture capital investment;
- Loan interest partial financing administration;
- Performance of an executive authority’s functions in the field of use of European Union structural support;
- State property investment in collective investment entities, administration of the investment;
- Implementation of financial engineering measures;
- Implementation of business entity motivation and financial support measures;
- Controlling fund management;
- Implementation of other statutory delegated functions.