What are the benefits?
Economic operators applying for funding for business development or business continuity often encounter collateral-related issues: the collateral offered can be insufficient or unattractive. The individual guarantee service helps to resolve these issues by securing repayment of a certain part of the borrowed funds in the event of the borrower‘s default. Individual guarantees help businesses in cases of insufficient or unattractive collateral and enable them to obtain more favourable terms of financing. Such guarantees can be provided for the financing of investment projects, working capital, purchase of biological assets, or wages and related taxes and contributions.
Who can apply?
INVEGA provides guarantees to financial institutions for loans made to entities that operate in the following areas:
- food facilities,
- rural development,
- For entities implementing investment projects without the EU assistance: Application for Guarantee (investment loan without EU assistance)
- For entities implementing investment projects with the EU assistance: Application for Guarantee (investment loan with EU assistance)
- For entities applying for loans to finance working capital or to acquire biological assets: Application for Guarantee (working capital loan and/or loan for purchase of biological assets)
- Resolution of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania No 912 of 22 August 1997 ‘Regarding the Agricultural Credit Guarantee Fund (Žemės ūkio paskolų garantijų fondas)‘
- Resolution of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania No 184 of 2 March 2022 ‚‘Regarding state guarantees and limits of liability of Žemės ūkio paskolų garantijų fondas UAB and Investicijų ir verslo garantijos UAB under the state guarantees‘
- Order on the approval of the Regulations for the Provision of Individual Guarantees by Žemės ūkio paskolų garantijų fondas UAB